The message of JEM (Jewish Esoteric Moralization) is conveyed through five broad albeit closely related narrative themes that will reoccur and predominate. These are themes, as we will discover, that are discernable in myth, both Biblical and “Pagan.” In some cases, these specific themes outlined below persist from Sumer, where we detect the presence of “proto-Jews,” to the present. In all cases, they have persisted through the Christian period to now, whether in the parables of Christianity, a Woody Allen film or a Stan Lee Comic.
These Themes are:
- Racial competition with Aryans generally.
- More specifically, as central to a general resource competition, sexual competition with Aryan men for Aryan women.
- The Caducean phenomenon as I will term it. This is the depiction of a competition between two ultimately friendly Jewish forces or false opposites where often an Aryan threat may be presumed to have been overcome or dormant. This may include Judaized Aryan figures working unwittingly on the behalf of a Jewish mission and even against Jewish or Semitic figures pursing a different approach to a final Jewish goal or dominion.
- Related to the previous themes, is the more specific depiction of Christianity as beneficial to Jewish dominance. Indeed, the JEM provides reoccurring and undeniable corroboration for Nietzsche’s briefly mentioned suggestion that Christianity was not merely folly but rather was designed deliberately to debilitate or subjugate Aryans. Here we find a slyness and diabolicalness it is unlikely even Nietzsche would have guessed. In JEM, Jewish Esotericists make one thing clear, Christianity is Jewish Evolutionary strategy. Prior to Christianity, though, we see the clear appearance of these themes in Chthonic, ultimately Jewish or proto-Jewish cults dating to Sumer. What should be made clear to every Aryan is that Jewish Esotericists, to wit, the directing, moralizing core of Judaism, understand Christianity as the worship of Jewry and the Jewish man or Adonai in particular. In this way, it is indistinct from Judaism itself.
- The perhaps unsurprising idea Christianity was designed, as the Chthonic cults that preceded it, and which it refined, to effectively provide Aryan brides or breeding mates to Jewish men at least for the ascendant civilizational period that these women remain or have remained genetically desirable or marriageable.